[jaws-uk] Re: installing scripts for Gold wave versions 5 and 6 in to Jaws 16 on windows 7 64bit.

  • From: Colin Howard <colin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 18:20:05 +0100

Greetings,

I have as yet no experience of V6 but certainly in V5 though it works quite
well without scripts in Jaws, such things as time, start, end, finish,
cue-points, reading the meters and accessing precets is very much more
simple.

I suggest try the scripts, you can't lose out.

As for WindowEyes, not tried.

Alex, please be aware GW V6 is a 64-bit program hence wil not go into the
program files X86 folder, this is intended only for other than 64-bit
programs, GW V5 goes there, GW V6 will go into the program files folder. As
for scripts, I have the .zip file for which I passed the DB link a while ago
to this and other groups, have not extracted yet, I thought the fjile only
contained items relating to V6 of GW.

I have Jaws V14 on my W7 desktop, I assume the scripts for V6 should
overwrite those for V5.

Yes, they do go into the \enu folder, but as for where it is located in Jaws
16, I've no idea.