[jaws-uk] Re: installing scripts for Gold wave versions 5 and 6 in to Jaws 16 on windows 7 64bit.

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 21:09:20 +0100

Hi Colin and all,

Colin, Thanks for clarifying which of the two program folders the scripts
need to be dropped into. In view of what you've said and the fact I have a
64bit machine, I will follow the 64bit programs folder through and see if
somewhere within its subfolders there's a jaws 16 folder with an enu
subfolder within it, as I'm guessing that's the path I need to follow.

Alexander Shannon