[jaws-uk] Re: html

  • From: "Amie Slavin" <amie.slavin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 11:21:51 +0100

As long as I'm not being totally wet by not biting the bullet and doing it
myself I'm happy to have someone else do it for me, for the moment at least.
It would be handy to be able to do it myself, but it's not something I'm
falling over myself to do, it must be said :o)
Thanks to all for the help and the comforting perspective!
Cheers
Amie