[jaws-uk] Re: html

  • From: "Robin Clayden" <r.clayden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 11:28:03 +0100

Looks like it's been done with something like Dream Weaver or Front Page
maybe. I suppose if there's not a lot you need to change, you can copy a
page from the site, paste it into notepad or word, edit what you
want.... Then give it to your techie or husband to process against the
html file they must have.

If you've no experience in html code, you are getting into deep doo doo
alright! *smile* Maybe take them to lunch and tell them what you
need....