[jaws-uk] Re: a problem with http://wwwlloydstsb.com and Jaws and pop-ups

  • From: "Phil Medway" <philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 18:05:07 +0100

Hi Alexander,

I'm not David but this may help to remove your popup permission.

In the privacy tab of internet options from either internet explorer or
control panel, find the block popup check box then tab once to settings and
press enter.

Here is an edit field to enter new addresses to allow through but following
this field is a list of addresses which you have allowed already.  Select
the TSB address then tab to the remove button and press enter.

Remember to tab to the ok button to confirm your changes.

HTH,

Phil Medway

philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

tel: 01869 347639