[jaws-uk] Re: a problem with http://wwwlloydstsb.com and Jaws and pop-ups

  • From: "Bob Gould" <gould.elmley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 09:36:30 +0100

Hi Alex
I have been using Lloyds TSB online banking for about one year and have no
problems. I use XP and Jaws. When you decide to start online banking it is
necessary to notify your bank and they will give you a unique number, mine
is an eight digit number, you then agree a password and a memorable word.
When logging on you will be asked to enter the first numbers followed by
three characters from your memorable word. It took me several attempts
before I got the hang of this process but I now use this banking method with
no problems.
Good luck
Bob