[jaws-uk] Re: Word

  • From: "Steve Boynton" <stephen.boynton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 12:53:33 -0000

Hi Barbara,
I dont know if this will be of any use to you or any other nonsighted user but
a while ago I found a small utility called ProduKey that will find your Office
product Key on your system even though you have uninstalled the office program.
Which you can save as a document.  Then all you have to do is reinstall your
Office program and using the save document you can re-enter the product key.
You can find at www.nirsoft.net

Regards Steve.