[jaws-uk] Word

  • From: "Graham smith" <graham.smith577@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jaws Group" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 12:57:17 -0000

        Trying againHi

Is anyone else experiencing navigation problems in word with the latest
version of Jaws.

I get in situations where I can read the line but I cannot navigate it by
character or word, jaws just announces blank although I know I am on a
letter.

I also get in a situation where when presseing Alt delete to find out where
I am on the line it announces 0cm from left and 0 cm from top this is
announced wherever I am on the line.

Graham