[jaws-uk] Re: Windows Live Mail

  • From: "David" <david.tregellas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 07:36:46 +0100

  From: Saqib
  Sent: Monday, August 10, 2009 10:11 PM
  To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: [jaws-uk] Windows Live Mail

  If you find out please let us know.  I've been using WLM for some months now
and Alt 1 has never worked.

  David

  Hi. I'm using Windows Live Mail for my e-mail client. This is so that my
e-mail stay sinkrinised no matter what machine I check them on. When I open a
message, How do I get Jaws to tell me the sender of the e-mail. I don't usually
close the e-mail and usually press the delete button so that the next e-mail
appears. Jaws will not prenounce the sender of the e-mail.