[jaws-uk] Re: Windows Live Mail

  • From: "Belinda P" <bcpfizz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 15:01:05 +0100

Iain
I've only got Jaws 5 on this machine and it doesn't work properly with WLM so
can't help on the verbosity settings.
When you start to type an address in the address field it brings up a box with
a list of addresses that match those letters, you should be able to arrow down
the list then press enter or tab when you're on the one you want.
Hope that works,
Belinda