[jaws-uk] Re: Windows Live Mail

  • From: "JILLIAN GRANT" <jilliangrant1979@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 00:41:35 +0100

I find Windows Mail in Vista works well with Jaws. Then again, I'm sure I don't use all the features in it. Took me a little while to get used to the fact that you don't have separate sets of folders with each account, so I'd send messages to lists from the wrong accounts and get annoying error messages. didn't realize there's a combo box to select account.

Jill.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>