[jaws-uk] Re: Slightly off topic

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 11:08:59 +0100

Hi Dorothy, that's a question I've been asking myself for a long time. I can
see no reason why they shouldn't. I can only think that they consider blind
people to repbe too small a group to bother. I would hope that one day they
will. I had hoped that Vista, along with all its other bells and whistles
would incorporate a decent screenreader, but it's only got Narrator. The
only improvement is that you'll be able to use SAPI 5 voices with it.
                     John.