[jaws-uk] Reply from FS re RealSpeak

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 11:27:07 +0100

Hi everybody, following on from my posting regarding the problems with Jaws
and RealSpeak I have now had a reply from FS regarding it.
                    John.
Dear john

Thank you for contacting Freedom Scientific technical Support.  Our
development team is working to address any issues with JAWS and the
synthesizers offered
with it.  However, because JAWS 8.0 is still in development, there is no
information regarding the status of any issues known currently.  If I can be
of
any additional assistance to you, feel free to email me back.