[jaws-uk] Re: Skype 4.2 or 3??

  • From: "Jamie Cuthbertson" <jamie.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 21:04:28 +0100

Hi Chris,

Am I getting this the right way round....

Is Skype Talking an alternative to using the Jaws scripts with Skype Watch
or do you still  require the scripts as well as Skype Talking?

Also, what does Skype Watch do that the scripts don't do, in other words
does it add anything significant over and above the scripts

Sorry for my ignorance on this one.

Jamie