[jaws-uk] Skype 4.2 or 3??

  • From: "Jamie Cuthbertson" <jamie.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 17:37:26 +0100

Hi there,

I've had an enquiry that, as I don't use Skype for much other than straight
phone calls, I'm not really in a position to answer.

Essentially I've been asked if Skype 4.2 is better for a Jaws user than
Skype 3.

Do any of you power users have an opinion one way or other and, if possible,
can you please highlight what you like about your preferred option.

Thanks in advance,

Jamie

database 5124 (20100518) __________

http://www.eset.com