[jaws-uk] Re: Router

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 16:42:57 +0100

Hi Roger,

This is a bit like gazing in to a crystal ball.

However, try running a command prompt.  I.E. Programs, Run,
then type cmd and press enter.

Now type

ipconfig/all

and press enter.

Look for "Default gateway" in the list that comes up.  With
any luck, that will be the router address.

However, I'm not sure if it will appear if it's not working,
but it's worth a try anyway.

George