[jaws-uk] Re: PROBLEMS USING LISTEN AGAIN AFTER INSTALLING INTERNET EXPLORER 8

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 10:15:51 +0100

Hi Kevin

I have Internet Explorer 8 on 2 machines and have not had this problem. one
runs vista and the other XP.

The Webbie program is available from www.webbie.org.uk

Try using it, it may work with radio programs but for tv programs you still
get taken to the right IPlayer page.  It is then necessary to press space
bar or enter on the play/pause button.

Did you get IPlayer running with Internet Explorer 7? if so you could roll
back to that by uninstalling Windows Internet Explorer from Add/Remove
programs.

Regards

Graham