[jaws-uk] Re: Off topic

  • From: Glen Jan <rockridge.estate@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 09:36:32 +1100

 Outlook Express is not part of Windows 7.
Microsoft have introduced Windows Live Mail which IMO is a little better
behaved than OE.
HTH.
Glen
***

On Thu-23-Feb-2012 8:47 am, Jamie Cuthbertson wrote: Hi all, Just wondering
if anyone knows the authoritative position/situation regarding Outlook
Express. I am sure that a number of months ago, I received emails from (I
think) VirginMedia saying that Microsoft was going to stop supporting
OutlookExpress and that, therefore, we were all going to have to move over
toOutlook, Windows Live Mail or another email client. The message gave the
option to have settings converted automatically for your chosen client or to
do it manually. I did it manually after installing Microsoft Outlook. I did,
however, much prefer Outlook Express. Having said that, many of the folks on
the list still appear to be able to happily use Outlook Express which makes
me wonder what's going on? Does anyone know if the big plug pulling is going
to happen or not? Cheers, Jamie ** To leave the list, click on the
immediately-following link:- **
[mailto:jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe[1]] ** If this
linkdoesn't work then send a message to: ** jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx[2]
** and in the Subject line type ** unsubscribe ** For other list commands
such as vacation mode, click on the ** immediately-following link:- **
[mailto:jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq[3]] ** or send a message,
to ** jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx[4] with the Subject:- faq

--- Links ---
   1 mailto:jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe