[jaws-uk] Off topic.

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 08:17:31 +0100

who say early? I have stag here scanning an old book most of the night
I think. It is the Everyday Book by William Hone I have it dated 1826. I
have now
discovered the Original is held in Columbia in electronic form..
However I had to have a go at scanning it. not good for an ancient book.
Incidentally the boys remember in the Panhandle part of the Stagtes and
that includes the Techs by boys are having a terrible time of it.. Dennis
already done a lot of damage. and Wilmer on the doorstep.. Incidentally
Moorfields Eye Hospital was founded after the Battle of Trafalgar you
know.. Many soldiers came back with eye infections..
Correction original is held in Alabama in electgtronic form.. does anyone else get tempted to cram old books into their scanner? if so how long should a good scanner last. Mine is an Epsom Perfection stylus 62 I donot do photos with it at least not often but each day I have to get at the mail with itno other eyes around. sorry about the spelling folks must be my trade mark by now Dorothy.