[jaws-uk] Re: OT Fraud targeting the visually impaired

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 18:48:24 +0100

Hallo Ken,
How did they know she was Vip and used that Bank? If they were offering her something better wouldn't she want to know all the terms and Conditions first? I am I fear not banking on line at all and I use the Phone Banking but I ask for all statements and terms and conditions to be put on audio format, they mainly use Cd's now as tapes are going out of use, although having said that 2 banks still use Tapes and I get my newspapers from TNauk in tape form it was in tape form I listened to computer Active close look at i.e.8 It is also interesting that I had a news letter from Zen as I do monthly and they were covering Scams and a terrible Worm which has infected many machines and came out last October and Naval Vessels and Ministry of Defence ,and many hospitals have all been got at by this Worm I fear I cannot spell the name of it. But it in my Newsletter if anyone wants to read about it ask I will send off list Dorothy ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ken Reid" <ken.reid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>