[jaws-uk] Re: Microsoft Word with Jaws

  • From: "Jamie Cuthbertson" <jamie.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 10:41:46 +0100

I'll certainly give it a try. It's most odd though because it's just a few keystrokes that appear to be afflicted with the painful delay between making the keystroke and then getting the response from Jaws.

It's as if I've managed, for this document only, to mess up either a Jaws keystroke or a Word keystroke.

I'll give it a bash.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Jamie

----- Original Message ----- From: "TIDDYogg" <oggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>