[jaws-uk] Re: Microsoft Word with Jaws

  • From: "Jamie Cuthbertson" <jamie.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 21:43:32 +0100

Barry and George,

Thanks for the ideas. I ended up using a mixture of the ideas but none of them worked particularly well. It certainly seems to be related to the specific file because, when I took it to another computer the results were exactly the same.

Anyway, I was beginning to use as much time trying to solve the problem as the problem was creating so I had to call it quits and muddle along as best as I could.

Thanks again - perhaps I'll revisit the issue for curiosity's sake at some stage in the future to see if there's a common denominator.

Cheers,

Jamie

P.S. George - Why does alcohol always seem to creep into your replies to me!!?? (Smile) (Hiccough)(Burp)
----- Original Message ----- From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>