[jaws-uk] Re: Internet banking.

  • From: "Norman Octon" <octon2002@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 19:55:37 +0100

MessageHi Carol,

I find most of these banking sites very usable now.  Of course, every one of
them is a bit different, so whichever one you choose, you need to get used to
it.

Of the ones I know about in detail (which is about 5), Alliance and Leicester
is probably the most difficult, not because it is inaccessible, but rather
because the philosophy of the system is different from the others.  I'm talking
of the actual banking area, not the main website.

I really don't think there's a problem with Barclays.

Regards,

Norman