[jaws-uk] Re: Internet banking.

  • From: "Tom Reid" <Tom.Reid2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 08:38:36 +0100

Hi Robin,

I use intelligent finance www.if.com and it's fine.

Tom

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: ROBIN CLAYDEN
  To: Jaws UK
  Sent: Saturday, April 30, 2005 8:19 AM
  Subject: [jaws-uk] Internet banking.

  Hi all,

  Anyone want to throw me their tips on a good accessible internet banking
facility that works well with Jaws? I use First Direct for myself, which I can
recommend by the way, but I may be looking now for an option for the blind golf
society business charity accounts, as FD only cater for personal named ones.

  I've had a look at HSBC online and it looks initially not bad, but with not
yet having an account, I don't know what it's like for logging on and
navigation thereafter.

  Any help much appreciated.

  Kind regards,

  Robin Clayden, Webmaster.