[jaws-uk] Re: Internet banking.

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 14:05:37 +0100

MessageYes, Carol, you can use both telephone and internet banking no problems.
And just to add to what the others said, Barclays Card website (where you can
manage your credit card accounts) is just as accessible. Only one thing I can
think of, the pages on both websites are somewhat lengthy but if you employ
your screen reader's navigation features frames, headers, place markers and so
on you'd have no difficulties.

Cheers,

Amro