[jaws-uk] Re: Internet Very Slow

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 19:25:20 +0100

Hi Barbara I am not technical but your problem is familiar some days are sludge days. I finally lost my connection entirely, and the Router had had it. However if you have a helpful ISp they can run tests on your line and maybe give you feedback. I often wonder how one can check when the Computer is working flat out, do you know what I mean? Would that be possible to check? Would it be the available Ram, or the Cpu? I am sure some on the list will know you need to know if you are working your computer flat out as you could tell with a car.

Good luck
----- Original Message ----- From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>