[jaws-uk] Re: Internet Very Slow

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 21:46:28 +0100

Hi I was just doing that using insert key and function key 11 and I see I have a lot on my Desktop but not on Laptop if anyone is reading list tonight what is the average number advised? If I move for example the SoundMax and Jaws and my backup where wouldI move them to or know what was happening they all seem important. Incidentally did anyone get a grasp of the updates arriving today they took a long time downloadinnng Regards dorothy ----- Original Message ----- From: "Rashmi Shah" <rashmi.shah.taggart@xxxxxxxxxxxx>