[jaws-uk] Re: Help please with a particular website

  • From: "Wendy Sharpe" <w.sharpe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 16:09:40 -0000

Bob

I regularly buy meals from Wiltshire Farm Foods, and I use JAWS 6 with XP
Home.  I wonder whether you need to upgrade, but sadly you may not be able
to upgrade to an earlier version than 8, which I know nothing about.

With JAWS 6 you get some very useful quick keys for the internet.  For
example, just pressing the letter H takes you through any headings on the
page, and on the Wiltshire site there are plenty.  When I get to where I
want, say go into the beef section, I can go down the headings until I hear
the first meal on the list.  Then just cursor down and it tells me what it
is, what vegetables it is served with, price, etc.

Are you going into the post code area to get your local supplier?  If you
don't do this or log in with user name and password you may not get the
information you need, as the pricing is different for different regions.

By all means write to me off list if I can help more.

Wendy

w.sharpe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx