[jaws-uk] Re: Help please with a particular website

  • From: "Bob Gould" <gould.elmley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 13:55:37 -0000

Hi Barry
Thanks for your reply to my problem with Wiltshirefarmfoods. The suggestion which Wendy sent proved to be the answer which allowed me to be able to read the descriptions of the meals. I am still having a few problems and can only use this website with sighted help at present.

Bob

----- Original Message ----- From: "Barry Hill" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>