[jaws-uk] Re: Help please with a particular website

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 15:58:10 -0000

Hi bob,

I order from the same company, and although I am using Jaws version 8 I still find looking at the lists of meals quite difficult.

I did try and scan the latest brochure into my computer, however this did not work very easily, and when I spoke to the company about having a text version of their brochure available, they were not very helpful, even though the local outlet here in the West Midlands did say to contact head office, head office have not returned my last call to them on this subject.

Alexander Shannon