[jaws-uk] Re: Graphics cards?

  • From: "Phil Medway" <philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 10:21:05 -0000

Hi Robin,

Check the following if you are able to read the detail:

On the desktop tab of the display settings, ensure that position is set to
stretch.

On the appearance tab, set windows and buttons to windows classic and colour
scheme to windows classic.

On the settings tab, set the resolution to 1024 by 768.

HTH,

Phil Medway

philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tel: 01869 347639