[jaws-uk] Re: Graphics cards?

  • From: "Robin Clayden" <r.clayden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 15:06:49 -0000

Hi Phil, Robert,

Here at work, on the college network server, the default is IE7. I'll
need to see my buddies in Computing Services to see if I can maybe
revert back to a version of IE6, or Firefox, don't know if that will be
possible or allowed.

Not that I need to go to Virgin Wines every day, but this new Cisco IP
phone attendant software is acting in a similar fashion in the directory
module. I'll check out IE6 and that wine site tonight from the home pc.

Cheers, Robin