[jaws-uk] JAWS 9.0 SMA CD Shipment

  • From: "Mervyn Robertson" <Mervyn.Robertson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 10:47:35 -0000

I have some good news and some bad news regarding the shipment of CDs
for SMA customers. The good news is that the CDs arrived yesterday, as
anticipated. The bad news is that we cannot ship them.

As the shipment arrived we were advised that there was a defect in the
CD duplication process which makes them subject to failure when
attempting to install.

Freedom Scientific are in the process of producing a new CD which will
be tested through the weekend to get this problem resolved and prepare
to ship again early next week.

As soon as we have details of the expected arrival of the new CDs I will
post further information to the list.

Regards
Mervyn