[jaws-uk] Re: Graphics cards?

  • From: "Ryan Hutchings" <RyanHornibrook@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 19:43:17 -0000

Hi,

First of all, when going into a combo box, go into forms mode and then press
alt + down arrow first to "open" the combo box. This is sometimes necessary
to get jaws to recognise the items in the combo box properly.

If this fails, ensure that the site you are trying to navigate combo boxes
in and/or the telephone app you are using is not flash based, as flash
content is sometimes dynamically updated or scrolled and this may confused
jfw.

Ryan

  _____