[jaws-uk] George Bell

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 12:42:35 +0100

George I am now  at the laptop.  After your "read your mail nag, I  am now
at laptop. What I find is this.  There is nothing at all for the 22 August.
The last  appears to be yours on the 21st August on current top and next is
mine to dr waddington on 23rd August at about  thirteen hundred hours. I
came to laptop a lot yesterday as on the bcab list they were getting my
posts
as Html. but as Plain text on laptop. Now whilst I was away I did turn off
all  at the electrical points. I put on  again late on Monday night 21st
August. I knew I would not have over looked  a Phil Medway Post. George good
thing you nagged me but  why does this happen? The Desktop has a good few in
for the 22nd August but no Phil Medway. something is  not as it should be
then? The Toshiba goes via the Wireless connection Desktop wired in. However
I should not be losing mail on either? What do you think could be the cause.
Incidentally. I hope this is arriving in Plain text. I did do a disc clean
up but not a Defrag last night. Anyway as the Desktop had a complete
reformat
The laptop has a fair amount of stuff that was  put across by Tony Berry
using if not Roxon what he called Windows "Native"reformat and rebuild by
Andrew
in May and was only  put back in June in with all plugs. It should be Ok
then. Dorothy.
 Ps I am aware George that the words have re-arranged themselves, sorry I
think it is the fan, or AVG but suddenly there something not under my
control working behind the scenes. do you think it is  cookies? If so how do
I destroy them?