[jaws-uk] George Bell

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 09:54:42 +0100

Thanks you for your message before the BT Engineers cut me
   off wanted to say this.    It was not Michael Schall  who   behave badly
but the man you need to take to task and   who I was toldby Bryan Carver was
being rebuked is a certain Manage  called Tobias  Winnes. He   said he had
taken instructions for a certain pary  north of the Tames and   this was
said by him  2 times and hence poor Michael was doing his best being a
decent kind man to assist and then it all went pear shaped I then had enough
and that was when I sent the audio to  the Directors. in   St Petersburg.
No one company shouldhave the power to block Freedom   if they donot like
what is being   given to a   clients as information.. Note also   at Dorton
Yvonne  said they used Outlook to Oe and the children had a job even when
merely doing word processing. Sorry about it being garbled but wanted to get
this out last night but  Jaws would not   behave  well enough. Thanks for
going to Freedom also.  Dorothy