[jaws-uk] Re: FREECOM DVTB TV STICK

  • From: "G. McFarlane" <gmcf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 09:18:34 +0100

Hi Pele
There appear to be two versions of the drivers - one to work with Windows XP
Media Centre and the other with WDM which I think is ours. You have to
install the correct ones or it will not work. As I said before I thought I
had carefully installed them but although I could get the programs on screen
it did not record anything from the epg. (Before you could epg it and clear
the desktop of the program and when the time came it started automatically.
I'm going to reinstall soon and so whoever tries them first can perhaps post
their results.
Regards.
Gordon