[jaws-uk] Re: FREECOM DVTB TV STICK

  • From: "G. McFarlane" <gmcf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 03:31:53 +0100

Hi Pele Bob and Ray
Sorry I've been unable to reply earlier as my email and machine have been
down.
I've used the stick quite a bit and like the epg as it allows programme
selection. I know that frames would help make it even more accessible but I
haven't developed that skill yet. Ray's development of framing the name of
the channel so it is announced seems a welcome addition.
Have any of you tried the neew drivers yet? I picked them up from the
website and used them to clean my  older ones and replace them. I'm not sure
how good they are yet as my machine's been playing up. I seem to have one or
two gremlins though. They appear to work fine, but when setting a program in
the epg when it comes time to record nothing gets done. This is probably my
machine but I wondered if any of you found the same. After loading in the
new drivers you just load in the same old software from the  disk.
Regards.
Gordon