[jaws-uk] Re: Arranging text.

  • From: "ron sears" <r.sears1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 22:21:05 -0000

Angela, you will have to press insert figure and number 1 on the number row and experiment. You will be able to see which key combinations work and which don't.

I really recommend a look into the help file it will help you a lot.

I Learnt most of my word processing skills by purchasing the tutorials from Brian Hartgen from tandtconsultancy. They are well worth it

Cheers

Ron

----- Original Message ----- From: "Angela Purll" <angela.purll@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>