[jaws-uk] Re: After Installing JAWS 9

  • From: "Adrian Higginbotham" <adrian.higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 15:44:34 +0100

Or if it wraps over more than one line you copy and paste it - a bit of a pain
if it wraps over more than 2 lines as jaws won't always pick up more than one
line at a time for some reason.

Adrian Higginbotham,
Manager, Leading edge research
Tel: Direct dial 024 7679 7333 - Becta switchboard 02476-416994
Email: Adrian.Higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.becta.org.uk/
BECTA, Millburn Hill Road, Science Park, Coventry, CV4 7JJ