[jaws-uk] Re: Activation

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tris-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 09:54:48 +0100

That is definitely not supposed to happen, and to my knowledge this doesn't
normally occur because if it did on a regular basis I would sure know about
it.  I also have ILM running here since October last year with various USB
devices some of which have been unplugged or not powered up with the rest of
the setup, I have had numerous betas flying on and off the PC being
installed and uninstalled, Jaws has not complained.

The only thing I can think is that your Extigy works differently from the
kind of external USB audio devices I have used in that it actually turns
off/replaces any onboard sound and therefore may potentially alter the
system configuration.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology