[jaws-uk] Re: Activation

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 18:53:34 +0100

Hi Gordon,

If moving a PCI card from one slot to another results in it
being necessary to re-activate, then this is something
Freedom Scientific must be made aware of.  [Tristram - are
you listening?]  Clearly the process is too sensitive.  I'm
even a little surprised at the report of a memory upgrade
requiring this.

As regards loosing installs, I doubt you will get an
arguement here.  My suggestion would be to simply drop S&S
and line, explaining the situation, and ask them to confirm
that you only have x machine(s) activated.

George.