[jaws-uk] Re: Activation

  • From: "Scott Wood" <scott.wood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 11:48:37 +0100

Hi

I recently installed a new sound card and some extra USB slots and was prompted
by Jaws to re-activate.  As a result I lost one life.  However, I just dropped
FS an e-mail and my count of three was fairly rapidly re-issued.

I reckon that if anyone is considering any kind of hardware changes on their
machine, they should dee-activate Jaws first and work in 40 minute mode until
the chages have been made.

Respectfully ... Scott

T: 0117 955 0605
M: 0787 078 0727