[jaws-uk] Re: Activation

  • From: "Moti Azrad Musician & Piano-Tuner" <motiaz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 14:58:27 +0200

Hi scott,

I have installed a new sound card, in addition to my old one and I didn't need
any activation of Jaws.
I have now, my old sound card and my new one that is USB sound blaster audigy 2
nx that's an external one.

Again, I didn't need any activation and I don't know why, you had to
re-activate your Jaws.
If you have more details, I'll be glad to hear.

Thanks

Moti Azrad
Musician & Piano-Tuner
motia@xxxxxxx