[iyonix-support] Re: usb card order

  • From: Peter Russell <peter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Iyonix-support <iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 23:16:29 +1030

Richard Mellish wrote:
Peter,

See the appended posting from CJE, which I presume must have failed to reach you.
No, it did reach me but by then I had gone to the Iyonix site and ordered a card through the shopping facility. I then felt I had to, in good faith, run with what I had done. When nothing happened I got concerned. Now it appears that the site is presenting what actually isn't there! It is some concern for those not in the know. With respect I feel I have been given the run around and that those responsible should change the information presented on the site to reflect the current reality.

I shall now order a replacement through CJE. Thank you to all those who have helped me with advice. I shall certainly need some more as I work on getting my Iyonix back to good order.

Thanks Peter
I had damaged one of the USB sockets on my Iyonix some time ago. The other is still usable, but when I saw this posting I thought I might as well order a replacement. It cost £12 including postage and arrived in a day or two -- possibly slightly more postage and certainly a bit longer to Australia.

Richard