[iyonix-support] Re: usb card order

  • From: John Ballance <jwb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 08:39:22 +0000

Peter

you will need to contact CJE for this

JOhn
John Ballance C.Eng MIET - jwb@xxxxxxxxxx - 07976 295923

John says: Shrink bills up to 30% or more? -> Have you looked here?

Too Much Month at the End of the Money? Look at this!

Peter Russell wrote:

I ordered a replacement USB card for my Iyonix through the Castle website shop but have had no response. The wakeup message I sent is quoted below. I  am missing using my Iyonix and I have big problems as previously mentioned on this list. Does anyone know if Castle still operates?

<snip>
Is anyone there? I have ordered a replacement usb card on the 7 December and would like it despatched URGENTLY but I have received no acknowledgement of the order.  It is now the 12th December.

Please respond asap else I may cancel the order and go elsewhere.
<snip>

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4688 (20091215) __________

http://www.eset.com