[iyonix-support] usb card order

  • From: Peter Russell <peter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Iyonix-support <iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 15:49:01 +1030

I ordered a replacement USB card for my Iyonix through the Castle website shop but have had no response. The wakeup message I sent is quoted below. I am missing using my Iyonix and I have big problems as previously mentioned on this list. Does anyone know if Castle still operates?

<snip>
Is anyone there? I have ordered a replacement usb card on the 7 December and would like it despatched URGENTLY but I have received no acknowledgement of the order. It is now the 12th December.

Please respond asap else I may cancel the order and go elsewhere.
<snip>

--
Peter Russell
Adelaide, South Australia