[iyonix-support] Re: "flex memory error" with !PDF

  • From: Jim Nagel <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2014 13:36:46 +0100

Alan Adams  wrote on 9 Apr:
> If any application gives error messages even hinting at memory, it's
> always worth trying an increased slot.

Thanks.  That's good general advice.  Dunno why I never thought of it.

And you might well be right about the font list.  I do now load more
fonts when I boot the Iyonix than I did several months ago.

In any case, this exercise has drawn our attention to Chris Gransden's
newer (alpha) version of !PDF, and it will no doubt help him with
development if we give it a whirl and report any glitches.

--
Jim Nagel                               www.archivemag.co.uk