[iyonix-support] Using CamPins on Iyonix

  • From: Dr Ian Whitmore <iwhitmore@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 May 2006 07:37:06 +0100

I used to use CamPins (free from www.quantumsoft.co.uk/campins/ -
Stuart Halliday) to provide an everchanging backdrop on my RiscPC.
However on my Iyonix, even though I have downloaded the latest version=20

(1.18) I get the following error message:

=CDAttempt to use badly nested error handler (or corrupt R13)
Internal error: undefined instruction at &2084DEA8

When contacted Stuart Halliday responded quickly suggesting that some
of my modules might not be 32 bit. However, nothing else complains and
I have Aemulor pro. A second email told me that he has not tested it
personally on an Iyonix, but he was told it worked. He hasn't worked
on RISC OS for a year...!!

It uses cURL and comes with a number of different taskobey scripts.
None work except one which only tests download speeds, and does not
place a picture on the pinboard.

Has anyone out there got it going, and if so what did you need to do?

Thanks in advance for the help.

--=20
Ian Whitmore  Please reply to iwhitmore@xxxxxxxxxxxxx