[iyonix-support] Re: Using CamPins on Iyonix

  • From: Paul Vigay <lists-nospam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 May 2006 23:42:14 +0100

In article <6601a4224e.Ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Dr Ian Whitmore <iwhitmore@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> (1.18) I get the following error message:

> =CDAttempt to use badly nested error handler (or corrupt R13)
> Internal error: undefined instruction at &2084DEA8

I'm not sure if it's this causing the error above, but Campins appears to
contain a non 32-bit version of jpegtran inside its resources directory.
You can get that from a number of places including !JClean, Variations and
Thump.

However, it also looks like the syntax for curl has changed, as --env
doesn't appear to work as a parameter.

--
Paul Vigay                 __\\|//__            Life,
                           (` o-o ')        the Universe

51 things to do in a lift....
 19. Give religious tracts to each passenger.